Ready to write your book?
We can help with that.
The number one reason agents and publishers turn down books is because of poor character development. Nobody wants to read characters who are underdeveloped, unoriginal, one-dimensional or unsympathetic. For the first time, critically-acclaimed Book Whisperers and writing coaches, Ayn & Sam Gailey, are offering their unique character development, dialogue and writing tips—previously only shared with publishers and private clients—in an exclusive online video course. They will share the same successful methods they've used to help other writers make it to The New York Times, USA Today and Publisher's Weekly Bestseller lists and secure top literary agents.
Here's what you receive:
What you will learn:
- How to craft memorable characters for a novel, screenplay or graphic novel
- How to create characters compelling enough to give you the momentum you need to write a commercially successful and publishable novel, screenplay, or graphic novel
- How to create situations for your characters that illuminate their strengths and weaknesses
- Gain an understanding of how conflict creates dynamic and memorable characters and story
- Learn to write better dialogue
- Learn how "want vs. need" and conflicts help build a transformational arc in your character
- And, much much more.
Currently Available Course
Click on course below to enroll. Payment plans available. This is a self-paced video course and it can be taken any time, anywhere.